How to write for us
We accept article and tutorials on development and design, computer programming, networking and lots more! If your tutorial is accepted, you will be sent a mail notifying you of our acceptance.
What to Write?
We are looking for extensive (and beginner considerate) articles and tutorials on the following subjects:
- HTML and CSS.
- Server Side Scripting languages such as: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, Python, Perl.
- Libraries and Frameworks – Jquery, Modernizr, CodeIgniter, Zend, CakePHP.
- CMS and Blogging systems – WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Expression Engine.
- Security and Hacking.
- Desktop Applications development – .NET, Java
- Mobile Development – Andriod SDK, Blackberry JDK, XCode, J2ME
We prefer extensive, complete and practical tutorials with adequate working examples. There’s room for attaching a complete example for readers to experiment with or you could provide a link to your example source and/or live demo.
Please note that not all write-ups will be accepted.
Why your write-up may not be published?
Your write-up may not be published for various reasons.
- If your content is outside our scope.
- Poorly researched tutorial.
- Lack of detail and adequate examples.
- Poorly structured content.
Note your write-up may be edited prior to publishing.
You can choose to use our write form or send a well formatted word document of your article to email@example.com. The latter is preferred for long articles/tutorials.